We support Rock Your Life Aachen
8th QuASoQ 2020 Workshop
Joint CSE/QUDOS Workshop 2020
ASPEC 2020, Singapore
Combinatorial Test and Fault Characterization Framework
Workshop on NEXt level of Test Automation
Workshop on Combinatorial Testing
“Studienarbeiten” – Likewise available as e-book!
“Software Engineering@dpunkt” – Likewise available as e-book!
- Papers accepted @ QuASoQ 2020! November 4, 2020
- Virtual Computer Science Bridge Course ! November 2, 2020
- Paper accepted @ SEED 2020! November 1, 2020
- Paper accepted @ APIT 2021! October 30, 2020
- Paper accepted @ IEEE SmartCloud 2020! September 21, 2020
- Paper accepted in Journal on Software and Systems Modeling (SoSym)! September 3, 2020
Some News and Infos
Currently, the SWC team is working from home. You can reach us at any time by mail, you find the information on the team page.
Theses can still be registered and supervised. According processes are well documented and we use all tools to support you from home when you work on your thesis. So don’t be afraid to request for a thesis!
- K. Fögen, H. Lichter (2020): An Industrial Case Study on Fault Detection Effectiveness of Combinatorial Robustness Testing. In 8th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality (QuASoQ 2020), Singapore, December 1 (to be published), CEUR-WS.org.
- B. Lehmann, P. Alexander, H. Lichter, S. Hacks (2020): Towards the Identification of Process Anti-Patterns in Enterprise Architecture Models. In 8th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality (QuASoQ 2020), Singapore, December 1 (to be published), CEUR-WS.org.
- C. Plewnia, A. Steffens, N. Wild, H. Lichter (2020): A lightweight collaborative approach for teaching software project labs with industry partners. In Proceedings of the 3rd Software Engineering Education Workshop (SEED 2020) (to be published), CEUR-ws.org.
- S. Adhikari, C. Plewnia, C. Netramai, H. Lichter (2021): A Simulation for Forecasting Compute Resource Usage. In Proceedings of the 2021 3rd Asia Pacific Information Technology Conference (APIT) (to be published), Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA.
- S. Sok, C. Plewnia, S. Tanachutiwat, H. Lichter (2020): Optimization of Compute Costs inHybrid Clouds with Full Rescheduling. In 2020 IEEE International Conference on Smart Cloud (SmartCloud) (to be published), IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos, CA, USA.
- A. Sabau, S. Hacks, A. Steffens (2020): Continuous Delivery Pipeline for Enterprise Architecture Model Evolution (to be published). In International Journal on Software and Systems Modeling (SoSyM), Springer, Vol. 19.
|phone: +49 241-80-21331|
|fax: +49 241-80-621331|
|Building E1, 1st floor|
|52074 Aachen, Germany|
|Wednesday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Thursday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Friday:||09:00 – 12:00|