Joint CSE/QUDOS Workshop 2020
Combinatorial Test and Fault Characterization Framework
Workshop on NEXt level of Test Automation
Workshop on Combinatorial Testing
Software Engineering,February 25-28 2020, Innsbruck, Austria
“Studienarbeiten” – Likewise available as e-book!
“Software Engineering@dpunkt” – Likewise available as e-book!
- Wir suchen Tutoren für den Vorkurs Informatik vom 21.09-25.09.2020 May 22, 2020
- We are co-organizing the Joint CSE/QUDOS Workshop 2020! April 30, 2020
- Paper accepted @ EMISA 2020! April 2, 2020
- Paper accepted @ NEXTA 2020! January 27, 2020
- Papers accepted @ IWCT 2020! January 27, 2020
- IVU guest lecture @ OOSC! December 6, 2019
Some News and Infos
Currently, the SWC team is working from home. You can reach us at any time by mail, you find the information on the team page.
There are links that may be interesting for you:
- Official announcements regarding exams etc.
- Classes that will be offered this summer term with additional information
Due to the given Corona constraints, the announced course “Software Quality Assurance” is canceled!
Theses can still be registered and supervised. According processes are well documented and we use all tools to support you from home when you work on your thesis. So don’t be afraid to request fora thesis at our chair!
Stay at home and stay healthy!
- S. Hacks, H. Lichter (2020): Qualitative Comparison of Enterprise Architecture Model Maintenance Processes. In 40 Years EMISA – Proceedings of EMISA 2019, Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI), Vol. P-304, 105-118.
- P. Alexander, S. Hacks, J. Jung, U. Steffens, Ö. Uludag, H. Lichter (2020): A Framework for Managing Enterprise Architecture Debts – Outline and Research Directions. In EMISA 2020 conference (to be published).
- J. Salentin, S. Hacks (2020): Towards a Catalog of Enterprise Architecture Smells. In 15th International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik, Association of Information Systems.
- H. Lichter, P. Alexander, K. Fögen, C. Plewnia, N. Wild (eds) (2020): Proceedings of the SWC Seminars (FsSE/NTSE 2019), Aachen, Germany, February 6.
- N. Wild, H. Lichter, P. Kehren (2020): Test Automation Challenges for Application Landscape Frameworks. In Proceedings of 2020 IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation Workshops (ICSTW), IEEE, 330-333.
- K. Fögen, H. Lichter (2020): Generation of Invalid Test Inputs from Over-Constrained Test Models for Combinatorial Robustness Testing. In Proceedings of 2020 IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation Workshops (ICSTW), IEEE, 171-180.
|phone: +49 241-80-21331|
|fax: +49 241-80-621331|
|Building E1, 1st floor|
|52074 Aachen, Germany|
|Wednesday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Thursday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Friday:||09:00 – 12:00|