8th QuASoQ 2020 Workshop
Joint CSE/QUDOS Workshop 2020
ASPEC 2020, Singapore
Combinatorial Test and Fault Characterization Framework
Workshop on NEXt level of Test Automation
Workshop on Combinatorial Testing
“Studienarbeiten” – Likewise available as e-book!
“Software Engineering@dpunkt” – Likewise available as e-book!
- Paper accepted @ IEEE SmartCloud 2020! September 21, 2020
- Paper accepted in Journal on Software and Systems Modeling (SoSym)! September 3, 2020
- Talk in the UTM Distinguished Lecture Series! September 2, 2020
- We are organizing the 8th QuASoQ workshop! July 29, 2020
- Final presentations of our Software Project Labs! July 14, 2020
- Wir suchen Tutoren für den Vorkurs Informatik vom 19.10-23.10.2020 (Abgeschlossen) May 22, 2020
Some News and Infos
Currently, the SWC team is working from home. You can reach us at any time by mail, you find the information on the team page.
Theses can still be registered and supervised. According processes are well documented and we use all tools to support you from home when you work on your thesis. So don’t be afraid to request for a thesis!
- S. Sok, C. Plewnia, S. Tanachutiwat, H. Lichter (2020): Optimization of Compute Costs inHybrid Clouds with Full Rescheduling. In 2020 IEEE International Conference on Smart Cloud (SmartCloud) (to be published), IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos, CA, USA.
- A. Sabau, S. Hacks, A. Steffens (2020): Continuous Delivery Pipeline for Enterprise Architecture Model Evolution (to be published). In International Journal on Software and Systems Modeling (SoSyM), Springer, Vol. 19.
- S. Hacks, H. Lichter (2020): Qualitative Comparison of Enterprise Architecture Model Maintenance Processes. In 40 Years EMISA – Proceedings of EMISA 2019, Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI), Vol. P-304, 105-118.
- P. Alexander, S. Hacks, J. Jung, U. Steffens, Ö. Uludag, H. Lichter (2020): A Framework for Managing Enterprise Architecture Debts – Outline and Research Directions. In EMISA 2020 conference, CEUR-WS.org.
- J. Salentin, S. Hacks (2020): Towards a Catalog of Enterprise Architecture Smells. In 15th International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik, Association of Information Systems.
- H. Lichter, P. Alexander, K. Fögen, C. Plewnia, N. Wild (eds) (2020): Proceedings of the SWC Seminars (FsSE/NTSE 2019), Aachen, Germany, February 6.
|phone: +49 241-80-21331|
|fax: +49 241-80-621331|
|Building E1, 1st floor|
|52074 Aachen, Germany|
|Wednesday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Thursday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Friday:||09:00 – 12:00|