Taipei, Taiwan, 6th Dec 2021
Join us@EA debt research
Combinatorial Test and Fault Characterization Framework
“Studienarbeiten” – Likewise available as e-book!
“Software Engineering@dpunkt” – Likewise available as e-book!
- Paper published @ APSEC 2021! September 20, 2021
- Paper published @ Software and Systems Modeling! September 20, 2021
- We are organizing the 9th QuASoQ workshop! May 11, 2021
- Doctoral Defense of Konrad Fögen! February 12, 2021
- Final presentations of our Software Project Labs! February 11, 2021
- QuASoQ 2020@APSEC! December 14, 2020
- M. L. Mohd-Shafie, W. M. N. W. Kadir, H. Lichter, M. Khatibsyarbini, M. A. Isa (2021): Model-based test case generation and prioritization: a systematic literature review. In Software and Systems Modeling.
- S. Aydin, A. Steffens, H. Lichter (2021): Automated Construction of Continuous Delivery Pipelines from Architecture Models. In 28th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC) (to be published).
- H. Lichter, P. Alexander, C. Plewnia, A. Sabau, N. Wild (eds) (2021): Proceedings of the SWC Seminars (FsSE/NTSE 2021), Aachen, Germany, July 21-22.
- K. A. Fögen (2021): Combinatorial Robustness Testing based on Error-Constraints. Shaker, Aachen.
- S. Adhikari, C. Plewnia, C. Netramai, H. Lichter (2021): A Simulation for Forecasting Compute Resource Usage. In 2021 3rd Asia Pacific Information Technology Conference, Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 26–32.
- H. Lichter, S. Aydin, T. Sunetnanta, T. Anwar (eds) (2020): Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality (QuASoQ 2020), Singapore, December 1. CEUR-WS.org.
|phone: +49 241-80-21331|
|fax: +49 241-80-621331|
|Building E1, 1st floor|
|52074 Aachen, Germany|
|Wednesday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Thursday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Friday:||09:00 – 12:00|