Combinatorial Test and Fault Characterization Framework
No to Racism
Workshop on NEXt level of Test Automation
Workshop on Combinatorial Testing
Software Engineering,February 25-28 2020, Innsbruck, Austria
“Studienarbeiten” – Likewise available as e-book!
“Software Engineering@dpunkt” – Likewise available as e-book!
Some News and Infos
Currently, the SWC team is working from home. You can reach us at any time by mail, you find the information on the team page.
There are links that may be interesting for you:
- Official announcements regarding exams etc.
- Classes that will be offered this summer term with additional information
Information regarding our courses can be found on our course page!
Thesises can still be registered and supervised. According processes are well documented and we use all tools to support you from home when you work on your thesis. So don’t be afraid to request for thesises at our chair!
Stay at home and stay healthy!
- J. Salentin, S. Hacks (2020): Towards a Catalog of Enterprise Architecture Smells. In 15th International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik, Association of Information Systems.
- H. Lichter, P. Alexander, K. Fögen, C. Plewnia, N. Wild (eds) (2020): Proceedings of the SWC Seminars (FsSE/NTSE 2019), Aachen, Germany, February 6.
- N. Wild, H. Lichter, P. Kehren (2020): Test Automation Challenges for Application Landscape Frameworks. In Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE Workshop on NEXt level of Test Automation (NEXTA 2020), IEEE.
- K. Fögen, H. Lichter (2020): Generation of Invalid Test Inputs from Over-Constrained Test Models for Combinatorial Robustness Testing. In Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Combinatorial Testing (IWCT 2020), IEEE.
- T. Friedrichs, K. Fögen, H. Lichter (2020): A Comparison Infrastructure for Fault Characterization Algorithms. In Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Combinatorial Testing (IWCT 2020), IEEE.
- H. Lichter, K. Fögen, T. Sunetnanta, T. Anwar (eds) (2019): Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality (QuASoQ 2018) co-located with APSEC 2019, Putrajaya, Malaysia, December 2. CEUR-WS.org.
|phone: +49 241-80-21331|
|fax: +49 241-80-621331|
|Building E1, 1st floor|
|52074 Aachen, Germany|
|Wednesday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Thursday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Friday:||09:00 – 12:00|