Taipei, Taiwan, 6th Dec 2021
Join us@EA debt research
Combinatorial Test and Fault Characterization Framework
“Studienarbeiten” – Likewise available as e-book!
“Software Engineering@dpunkt” – Likewise available as e-book!
- Paper accepted @ UCC 2021! November 30, 2021
- Paper accepted @ APIT 2022! November 13, 2021
- Paper accepted @ QuASoQ 2021! November 13, 2021
- Paper accepted @ APSEC 2021! September 20, 2021
- Paper published @ Software and Systems Modeling! September 20, 2021
- We are organizing the 9th QuASoQ workshop! May 11, 2021
- C. Plewnia (2021): An Integrated Approach for Cloud Computing Service Selection and Cost Estimation. In Proceedings of the 14th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing, UCC 2021, Companion Volume, Leicester, UK, Dec 6-9, 2021 (to be published), ACM.
- L. Liss, H. Kämmerling, P. Alexander, H. Lichter (2021): Towards a Catalog of Refactoring Solutions for Enterprise Architecture Smells. In 9th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality (QuASoQ 2021), Taiwan, December 6, (to be published), CEUR-WS.org.
- N. T. T. Soe, N. Wild, S. Tanachutiwat, H. Lichter (2022): Design and Implementation of a Test Automation Framework for Configurable Devices. In 2022 4th Asia Pacific Information Technology Conference, Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA.
- M. L. Mohd-Shafie, W. M. N. W. Kadir, H. Lichter, M. Khatibsyarbini, M. A. Isa (2021): Model-based test case generation and prioritization: a systematic literature review. In Software and Systems Modeling.
- S. Aydin, A. Steffens, H. Lichter (2021): Automated Construction of Continuous Delivery Pipelines from Architecture Models. In 28th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC) (to be published).
- H. Lichter, P. Alexander, C. Plewnia, A. Sabau, N. Wild (eds) (2021): Proceedings of the SWC Seminars (FsSE/NTSE 2021), Aachen, Germany, July 21-22.
|phone: +49 241-80-21331|
|fax: +49 241-80-621331|
|Building E1, 1st floor|
|52074 Aachen, Germany|
|Wednesday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Thursday:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Friday:||09:00 – 12:00|