Selin Aydin, M.Sc.
Interests & Activities
- Software Engineering for Machine Learning Systems
- Timeseries Processing Systems
- Kisters AG
- Developing a DSL-based Load Generator for Timeseries Processing Systems
- Modelling and Exploration of Event-Driven Architectures
- Cloud-Native Benchmarking of Geospatial Time Series Array Storages for System Optimized Efficient Data Retrieval and Extractions
- A framework for real time IOT stream processing with a large number of sensor specific data pipelines
- A framework for integration of real-time anomaly detection algorithms in timeseries streaming
- Analyzing Distributed Systems using Tracing and Process Mining
- S. Aydin, A. Steffens, H. Lichter (2021): Automated Construction of Continuous Delivery Pipelines from Architecture Models. In 28th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC) (to be published).
- H. Lichter, S. Aydin, T. Sunetnanta, T. Anwar (2020): Report on the 8th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality. In 8th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality (QuASoQ 2020), Singapore, December 1, CEUR-WS.org, Vol. 2767, 1-5.