Nils Wild, M.Sc.
- Software Architecture
- Software Testing
- Test Automation
- Quality Assurance
- Modeling Event Driven Systems for Integration Testing
- Conceptual Design of Test Automation Framework for Public Transportation Systems
- Investigation of bad smells and refactorings for automated end-to-end tests
- Towards Containerization Strategies with Minimal Refactoring
- Evaluation of ProCoMon – a progress monitoring tool for a beginner’s course in programming
- Evaluation of Learning Objectives for an Introductory Course in Programming
- Discovering Deviations of Domain Specific Source Language from Domain Language
- Development of a Metric Selection Tool
- Progress Monitoring for an Introductory Course in Programming
- Generator for Software Configuration Web Interfaces
- C. Plewnia, A. Steffens, N. Wild, H. Lichter (2020): A lightweight collaborative approach for teaching software project labs with industry partners. In Joint Proceedings of 3rd Software Engineering Education Workshop (SEED 2020) & Workshop on NLP Advancements for Software Engineering (NLPaSE 2020 ), Singapore, December 1, CEUR-WS.org, Vol. 2799, 1-8.
- N. Wild, H. Lichter, P. Kehren (2020): Test Automation Challenges for Application Landscape Frameworks. In Proceedings of 2020 IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation Workshops (ICSTW), IEEE, 330-333.