Muhammad Firdaus Harun, M.Sc.
Interests & Activities
- Technical Debt Management
- Software Architecture
- Pharo Smalltalk
- 7th International Workshop on Managing Technical Debt Workshop 2015
- SAC 2016
- QuaSoQ, QRS and JurUTM 2015
- SERE and SAC 2014
- Estimating Refactoring Efforts of Code Smells
- Automated Activity-based Assessment of Code Smells
- Systematic Classification and Prioritization of Code Smells based on Historical Data
- Development of a Technical Debt Identification Infrastructure
- Development of a Semantic Mapping Approach for Software Architecture Models
- Visualization Concept for Software Landscape Architectures
- Analysis Conflicting Task in Bugzilla
- H. K. Husien, M. F. Harun, H. Lichter (2017): Towards a Severity and Activity based Assessment of Code Smells. In Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 116, 460-467.
- F. Harun, H. Lichter (2015): Towards a Technical Debt Management Framework based on Cost-Beneﬁt Analysis. In 10th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA 2015) November 15-20, Barcelona, Spain, 70-73.
- N. Koprowski, M. F. Harun, H. Lichter (2014): Release Readiness Measurement: A Comparison of Best Practices. In 8th Malaysian Conference on Software Engineering, MySEC 2014, 23-24 September, Langkawi, Malaysia, 166-171.
- A. Dragomir, F. Harun, H. Lichter (2014): An Architecture for Toolbox-based Software Architecture Reconstruction Solutions. In Softwaretechnik-Trends, GI, Bonn, Vol. 34 (2), 36-37.
- A. Dragomir, F. Harun, H. Lichter (2014): On Bridging the Gap between Practice and Vision for Software Architecture Reconstruction and Evolution- A Toolbox Perspective. In SAEroCon, First Workshop on Software Architecture Erosion and Architectural Consistency, co-located with the Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture (WICSA) 2014, Sydney, Australia, April 8, 2014, ACM, New York, NY, USA, 10:1–10:4.