Univ.-Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Horst Lichter
Head of the Group
Latest PC Memberships
- ICSCA-2018 7th International Conference on Software and Computer Applications, Pahang, Kuantan, Malaysia, Feb 8-10 .
- ACIIDS-2018 10th Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems, Dong Hoi City, Vietnam, March 19-21 March .
- APSEC-2018 25th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC 2018). December 4-7, Nara, Japan .
- CSE-2018 3rd International Workshop on Continuous Software Engineering, March 6, 2018, Ulm, Germany .
- SAC-2018 33rd ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing, Software Engineering Track, Pau, France, April 9 – 13, 2018 .
- JCSSE-2018 15th International Joint Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering (JCSSE2018), July 11-13, 2018, Bangkok, Thailand .
- SCALA-2018 SCALA 2018 (Southern African Computer Lecturers’ Association), June 18-20, 2018, Harbour Island, Gordon’s Bay, South Africa .
- ICT-ISPC-2018 7th ICT International International Student Project Conference, July 11-13, 2018, Mahidol University, Salaya Campus, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand .
- SE-2017 SE in Versicherungen, SE 2017, February 21-24 2017, Hannover, Germany .
- XP-2017 18th International Conference on Agile Software Development, Cologne, May 22-26 2017 .
- J. Schwarz, A. Steffens, H. Lichter (2018): Code Smells in Infrastructure as Code. In 11th International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology (to be published).
- A. Ganser (2018): Operation-Based Model Recommenders. Shaker, Aachen.
- S. Hacks, F. Timm (2018): Towards a Quality Framework for Enterprise Architecture Models (Extended Abstract). In 9th International Workshop on Enterprise Modeling and Information Systems Architectures (to be published).
- A. Steffens, H. Lichter, J. S. Döring (2018): Designing a Next-Generation Continuous Software Delivery System: Concepts and Architecture. In RCoSE’18:IEEE/ACM 4th International Workshop on Rapid Continuous Software Engineering Proceedings, IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, USA, 1-7.
- K. Fögen, H. Lichter (2018): Combinatorial Testing with Constraints for Negative Test Cases. In Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Combinatorial Testing (IWCT 2018) (to be published).
- S. Krusche, K. Schneider, M. Kuhrmann, R. Heinrich, R. Jung, E. Schmieders, M. Striewe, S. Strickroth, U. Lucke, H. Lichter, D. Riehle, A. Steffens, R. Höttger, J. Teßmer, J. Steghöfer (eds) (2018): Combined Proceedings of the Workshops of the German Software Engineering Conference 2018 (Se 2018), Ulm, Germany, March 06, 2018. CEUR-WS.org.
- A. Steffens, H. Lichter, M. Moscher (2018): Towards Data-driven Continuous Compliance Testing. In Proceedings of the 3nd Workshop on Continuous Software Engineering (CSE 2018), CEUR-WS.org, Vol. 2066, 78-84.
- D. Mathew, S. Hacks, H. Lichter (2018): Developing a Semantic Mapping between TOGAF and BSI-IT-Grundschutz. In P. Drews, B. Funk, P. Niemeyer, L. Xie (eds), Multikonferenz Wirtschaftsinformatik (MKWI) 2018, Leuphana Universität Lüneburg, Vol. V, 1971-1982.
- H. Lichter, T. Sunetnanta, T. Anwar (eds) (2017): Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality (QuASoQ 2017) a co-located with APSEC 2017, Nanjing, China, December 4, 2017. CEUR-WS.org.
- F. Timm, S. Hacks, F. Thiede, D. Hintzpeter (2017): Towards a Quality Framework for Enterprise Architecture Models. In Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality (QuASoQ 2017) co-located with APSEC 2017, Nanjing, China, December 4, 2017, CEUR-WS.org, Vol. 2017, 14-21.