- Compute ressource usage optimization
- Software architecture & microservices
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment
- Regression test optimization (selection, priotization, minimization)
- Amadeus Leisure IT (formerly traveltainment)
- Many ways to travel – Building a comparison portal for package tours with diverse transportation
- Full-scale Software Engineering (2019/2020)
- Asynchronous Search for Travel Offers
- New Trends in Software Construction 2019
- Travel Smart – Building a system enhancing cross selling potentials for travel bookings
- Lecture: Software Engineering (CES)
- Simulation of Compute Resource Utilization
- Evaluation of ProCoMon – a progress monitoring tool for a beginner’s course in programming
- Modelling Cloud Environments
- Live visual exploration of workflow schedules in Kubernetes
- Optimizing Compute Resource Usage Using Full Rescheduling
- Evaluation of Learning Objectives for an Introductory Course in Programming
- Engineering a reliable and stateful Software Service for a Container Orchestration Environment
- Using Kubernetes Operators for Distributed Data Processing Pipelines
- Multi-cluster resource usage optimization by dynamic compute node borrowing
- Progress Monitoring for an Introductory Course in Programming
- A framework for the visual exploration of workflow schedules
- Usage-based discovery of a fragmentation for a distributed tourism search database
- Framework for the technical layer in behavior-driven development
- Contract-based Data Flow Validation of BPMN Workflows for Microservices
- A distributed pipeline for large-scale OTDS processing
- Resource-efficient Task Scheduling for Hybrid Clouds
- Adapting Regression Test Optimization for Continuous Delivery
- Evaluation of Regression Test Optimization Strategies
- S. Adhikari, C. Plewnia, C. Netramai, H. Lichter (2021): A Simulation for Forecasting Compute Resource Usage. In 2021 3rd Asia Pacific Information Technology Conference, Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 26–32.
- C. Plewnia, A. Steffens, N. Wild, H. Lichter (2020): A lightweight collaborative approach for teaching software project labs with industry partners. In Joint Proceedings of 3rd Software Engineering Education Workshop (SEED 2020) & Workshop on NLP Advancements for Software Engineering (NLPaSE 2020 ), Singapore, December 1, CEUR-WS.org, Vol. 2799, 1-8.
- S. Sok, C. Plewnia, S. Tanachutiwat, H. Lichter (2020): Optimization of Compute Costs inHybrid Clouds with Full Rescheduling. In 2020 IEEE International Conference on Smart Cloud (SmartCloud), IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos, CA, USA, 35-40.
- C. Plewnia, A. Dyck, H. Lichter (2014): On the Influence of Release Engineering on Software Reputation. In 2nd International Workshop on Release Engineering, April 11, 2014, Mountain View, CA, USA.