Lecture (2v) and Exercise (2Ü)
The following areas are covered:
- foundations, basic terminology, and concepts of project management
- process models RUP, XP, Scrum
- project management processes
- project initiation
- project planning techniques
- risk management
- project controlling and monitoring
- cost estimation techniques
At the end of the course we organize a SimulTrain Project Management workshop.
- H. Kerzner (2002): Project Management – A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling, Wiley.
- IEEE Std 1490Â (2003): Adoption of PMI Standard A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Wysocki, R. (2007): Effective Project Management, Wiley Publishing Inc.